KT KONVEX-gasna i vodo tehnika-Laboratory for controlling
Laboratory for controlling KT KONVEX GVT operates within the company "KONVEX-GASNA I VODO TEHNIKA" doo and engaged the services of inspection and verification of gas meters and water meters.
The process of meter verification
- Before the Laboratory for controlling could begin with the process of controlling and verification of meters, the owner of the equipment must apply for inspection and verification of the meters.
- Requirements for controlling and verification of meters (available for download at the bottom of the page).
- With a properly completed request should be required to submit a completed Appendix 1. Appendix request for verification (available for download at the bottom of the page) and proof of payment of administrative fees. The information on fees and charges can be viewed on the website of the Directorate of Measures and Precious Metals, or by clicking the following link. Instruction for payment of administrative fees can be downloaded at the bottom of the page.
Types of meters verification
Verification of the meters can be first, periodically or extraordinary.
- The first verification shall be subject to the new meters and the meters that were not previously notarized. The criterion of the first domestic manufacturer submits an attestation, an importer or an authorized distributor, company or individual.
- Regular verification subject to meters that are in use. Regular verification of the meters is carried out periodically at prescribed intervals for a certain type of meters. The criterion for regular verification of submitted by the owner or user of the meters.
- Extraordinary verification subject to meters that are due to failure or other technical defects were excluded from use and where repaired, the meters on which the modification was performed, as well as the meters for regularly verifying not made within the prescribed period.
In case of doubt to the validity of the meters, the interested person may ask the Directorate of Measures and Precious Metals special inspection of the meter and issue a report on the review. The costs of the extraordinary review of the meter by the applicant, if certified to the applicable criterion stamp meets the prescribed metrological requirements. Extraordinary costs shall be borne by the review person who is responsible for regular verification of the meters if a measure does not meet the prescribed metrological requirements.
|“KONVEX-GASNA I VODO TEHNIKA” d.o.o.
Svetozara Miletića 37a,
|“KT KONVEX GVT”
Ulica JNA 19